Payments and RefundsSubmitted by Chad on Mon, 07/01/2013 - 19:58
- The deposit is due at time of booking, and your bus will not be reserved until we have the deposit in. Reservations are first come first serve, and we are unable to hold a bus or guarantee a date for you until we have a deposit.
- The deposit must be paid all at once; we are unable to take partial deposits or split the deposit up among multiple payments.
- Please be aware that the deposit paid to book a bus is not refundable.
- In the event your rental is cancelled before it begins, any money you have paid towards the balance will be refunded (minus the deposit). The refund method is as follows:
- Credit Card: If you paid for your rental using a credit card, the refund will go to that same card. We are unable to refund money to different credit cards, even if they go to the same account. It must be the same credit card number that was used for the original payment.
- Check, Cash, or Other: A check for the refund amount will be mailed to the address on your rental agreement. We are unable to send the refund to any address other than the one given on the rental agreement.
- Once the rental has begun, there are no refunds.